• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Bewafa24 ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Actress Masasa Mbangeni Shares Pictures Of Her New Hot Boyfriend

Kwesta

Best Of The Best
During the last quarter of the year 2019, we have seen quite a number of celebrity couples push this love thing HARD!

There was a time in celebville where love truly seemed like it flew out the window. Almost every week, it was divorce after another and this reality projected a gloomy vibe upon some of our favourite celeb couples.

In the last couple of months, we have witnessed an exciting emergence of new pairings!
South Africa’s Hot New Couples
From Anele Mdoda and her bae, to Gemini Major and Rowlene, to Anele Zondo and Zingah, and lastly Lunga Shabalala and Thando Thabethe - these lovebirds are giving us the feels!

Another new pair that the masses have been introduced to is Masasa Mbangeni and her new hot bae.

The former Scandal! actress posted a sweet birthday tribute to him on Twitter recently and we must say - Masasa has really bagged a hottie!

Although Masasa's man has been amazing to her, she credits her glow all to her "damn self".

"Please don’t credit my joy to my person. Yes he’s wonderful but I
cultivated that joy my damn self through tonnes of suffering , ongoing therapy, isolation, loss and pain. OoDlomo noMaduna were with me , Hayi lendoda. Yes , he is dreamy but he’s not the Sun. I am."

1573970583599.png
1573970551236.png
1573970605313.png